Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reflections

As the school year draws to a close, I always take time to reflect on the year. I have been teaching for 18 years but I always learn something.


Top 10 of 2010!
10. You have to be in the grip of HIS grace to give grace.
9. Patience - I can never have enough.
8. I have to be open in order for God to work through me
7. write down everything so I don't forget anything
6. The more I give the more I get.
5. Even when I "fail" God succeeds
4. Sometimes there is nothing I can do- I need to give the control to HIM!
3. Each and everyone of my students God created in His image
2. Curriculum is not everything
1. 5:15 is awfully early!

Each year presents and ends itself with new demands. But each year can make me become a better servant if and only if I allow it. May God be with the students that passed in and out my door this year. I pray that their hearts will be molded, that their brains will be filled, and that their bodies equipped with the good things of God.
So this is good-bye to the Dynamite Dozen.

0 comments: