Monday, May 31, 2010

4 Days and Counting

4 days until Elise leaves for the Dominican Republic. Which has been "dubbed" the DR by our family. I am praying already for her safety and wellness during the trip. We have been to the doctor for antibiotics, been shopping for clothes and supplies, now all we need is for Saturday morning at 3 AM to get here. I appreciate all the prayers we can get. Please pray for safe travel, the team to stay well, and for God's will and work to be done.

Elise is putting hands and feet to God's calling. Joel and I are proud of her for being willing to 1. listen to His calling and 2. For her to be willing to step out of her comfort zone to do as He asks.

It will be a long 12 days. If anyone wants to go to lunch or go see a movie, let me know. I am not sure what I am going to do with my time. I know I am going to sleep a little more, read a book or two, and maybe paint some rooms in the house. Don't quote me on the last one though.

Thanks for your prayers! I will keep you posted!

0 comments: