Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Does anyone have a fork?

Wow! Hold on to your fork the best is yet to come. - Perry Noble



I am not sure where to even begin ... there is so much going on. First, those of you at WC, hold on, God is working with us! My friend and I have said many times in the last year that Westminster was getting ready to BUST wide open. God moved through the student body this fall like nothing else could. Many spiritual changes have happened because of the students and the Holy Spirit. All I can say is we are there on the edge about ready to explode! Rock Hill you better hold on to your fork!



With a silent tear that falls and as my heart swells with love and pride...My brother, yep Troy, my little brother, the one that used to look up to me, now I look up to him. The one that screamed at the top of his lungs because he had a box staple sticking out of the soft spot on his knee. The brother that used to call when he need to drop a class and didn't know how to tell mom and dad or didn't know what to do, is now a DOCTOR! Saturday May 8th, Troy will graduate from medical school and I won't be there! (Which really stinks and hurts like a fork in my heart) But just as this chapter of his life is finished I know God has something even better for him in store. Troy, hold on to your fork, the best is yet to come!



For the last three months, Elise has practiced night after night for the school performance of "Annie Get Your Gun." On Friday April 30th tech week began, she has had practice for at least 4 hours each and every night this week. "Annie Get Your Gun" starts tomorrow night with a dinner theater and performances on Friday and Saturday night at 7. Buy your tickets now!

Elise, hold on to your fork, the best is yet to come!



So all I can say now is, does anyone have a fork? I need to make sure I hold on to it!

0 comments: