Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It All Began in Room 12

I can't believe that my first group of first graders are graduating. Out of the 45 graduates this year I think there are 6 that were my students. Boy the stories I should have written down. I wish I could only remember the stories now. I do remember that room and those students like it was yesterday.



I loved those those students like I have loved every class. I can see their faces and when I hear their names the faces that I see are those of first graders not of grown men and women. I am very proud of those student...really the senior class as a whole. They have grown a lot over the years both physically but more importantly spiritual.



As they start this new venture in their lives, I pray for them. I know they are men and women that seek after God.

0 comments: