Thursday, June 10, 2010

She Is Alive


This is the first time I have laid eyes on Elise since early Saturday morning. It is great to know she is alive and well. Please continue your prayers for her and the team.

I was jolted awake early this morning, I laid there wondering why I woke up in the middle of the night. My heart was beating out of my chest. I had a feeling that Elise needed prayer. So that is what I did for the next little while. I prayed. I prayed for peace, wellness, and strength to sustain her. I am not sure she really needed it but some times a mom knows. It has been 6 days. One week from yesterday she will be returning. And to answer your question, I have not gotten the work that I wanted finished, complete yet. I am still trying.


Thanks for your prayers.

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I started praying for her even before she left! I know you will be glad to see her safe and sound back home! But I know she had a great time!