Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow! I am standing amazed!

I know I keep saying this over and over again in this blog but... I stand amazed at what God can do or better yet what he does.

It touches my heart in so many ways with all the support we have received either in money or prayer. It is amazing just how God moves his people to give. I am happy to report that all of our first deposits have been met. Praise the Lord. We are half way there. Isn't it just so amazing? Why do I doubt so much.

I told my mom just this weekend, that I know God is teaching me patience. I told her I would not be surprised if our passports and our deposits showed up on the last day of February. Well, I guess God wanted to show me just who was in charge. He paid our deposit before March 1. Before even February 1st. How great He is.

Now let's just pray that our passports come before March 1. If you ask me tomorrow will be fine.

The next time you see a flashlight or change a light bulb, I want you to look at it as if it were you. Light bulbs and flashlights come in lots of different sizes and shapes just like us. Some of the bulbs are bright some are dull. Just like us. Why do we use flashlights or light bulbs? That is easy, we need light in dark places to see. Jesus referred to himself as light. But it is up to us to spread His light to others. So get a light, maybe use a mirror so it reflects even more into this world.

Praise the Lord, how great He is.

1 comments:

Bagraybeal said...

I'm so happy you've reached your first goal! God is good and we can't wait to see how he continues to work!

Beth Ann