Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Treat for Me


This by far is the best invention out there. This is a Kindle,my Kindle actually. It is just like a book but it is electronic. The books are download on to this device and WAA LAAA!
I have been asking for one for about 3 years but I just couldn't stomach the price. Around Valentine's Day, Joel said he was going to order one for me. Valentine's came and went. Joel never did buy it but I broke down and bought it myself. He was Joel's idea, wasn't it? But I think it is the best thing out there.
This is the first item that I have ever bought that I was so excited about getting I had emails delivered to my account to know exactly where it was during the buying/shipping process. I was like a little kid waiting for Christmas to come. It has been well worth the investment.
Happy Reading everyone.

0 comments: