Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hind's Feet

As I started writing this blog, I can't think of a title. There are so many things going on in my mind that I am sure this will sound more like the ramblings of a lunatic.



When I wrote in one of my last blogs for God to bring on the Reign....I didn't mean for Him to present us with yet more challenges. During last nights thunderstorm, it seems that the pool pump was hit by lightning. Boy, can a pool get dirty in just one day. I guess our clear blue pool....finally, will turn to a mucky green. Joel came home tonight and looked at it, he didn't know what to do either. My job tomorrow is to call the Lancaster Pool and Spa to see if they can come look at it......Uuumm, I wonder what this will bring.


My dryer, since last nights storm, was acting out of sorts too. I figured that we would have to do work on it as well as the pool....it seems to be ok for now. I may have panic a little too early on that one.


Oh, the lightning in last nights storm, claimed yet another cable box. Comporium is going to start wondering about us.


Once again I was out trimming the hedges...I will say, I have been hacking away at his project a little at a time. But it is becoming like a Goliath to me. Joel even said, "Where did you trim today." It is not even noticeable to him. The bad thing about it is I am doing it all by hand so it is a huge project. Do I have any friends out there that are willing to help?


My good buddies birthday is tomorrow. I praise the Lord everyday for putting her in my life. She is a true sister.


Elise went to the eye doctor today, praise Him that she doesn't need contacts or glasses! Maybe she has Daddy D's eyes. I sure hope so. I know one thing she doesn't have mine.




The thought for today, even though these things happen or are happening....Elise and I began our day by sighting a doe and her fawn. As we watched them both run across a field, Psalms 18:33 comes to mind, "He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He enables me to stand on heights." One day I will stand on the greatest heights with my Lord and Savior. That is what I will rest in.





Putting in a Plug- for a wonderful book for children...Hind's Feet to High Places. I am not sure who the author is but every time I read it to my class, God moves me and teaches me things.












0 comments: