Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mans Best Friend








How can an animal wrap itself so tight around my heart. I have always had a special place in my heart for animals especially dogs. Joel even tells me that I love Benson more than I love him.

Benson is now a whopping 15 lbs. and is probably 12 inches if not taller. This dog can make me feel all sorts of emotion. Sometimes I love him and sometimes I have to punish him. Sometimes he is the smartest dog around and others well lets just say that he loses his brains.

He is a wide open little man. If we don't keep a close eye on him he can get himself into mischief. The toys that he has have been punctured and the stuffing ripped out. The stuffing is usually spread all over the house. If I start to pick it up when he is around I usually get a fussing at. He seems very proud of his work.

One thing is for sure the love I have for Benson does not even come close to the love that my Heavenly Father has for me. And that is something to rest in.

0 comments: