Thursday, July 10, 2008

How sweet it is to get away with family





Living away from family is often the hardest choice that I have ever made. It is hard to miss the good times together and not to be able to be there to give support during the hard times too. However, I know that the Lord called us to move. He has sustained us through not having family close by. He has uplifted our family like no other. I may never understand the reason that He called us out of KY, but I know that it was because of Him that we left. So when your inlaws get on your nerves because they are at your house when you get back from a trip don't be so quick to send them away.

Our family took a long weekend to spend time with my parents and some of our cousins in Gatlinburg. It was fun to be together and have uninterrupted time with my nephews. God grants us time with those we hold close to us.

0 comments: