Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Denney's Est. 1990




Nineteen years ago today at 1:00pm at Christ Church United Methodist in Louisville, Kentucky Joel and I were married. We have been through a lot in our 19 years. Some good and some not so good. Some I would change some I would not. I guess all that we go through molds us into the people we are today. The one thing that Joel and I always do is put the Lord first. Sometimes that is hard because our own will gets in the way. We have made sacrifices but we have gained much.

Nineteen years in this day and time is something to be proud of. Here's to another year together.

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

happy 19!!!! Wow! next yr. you need to do something special for your ann!!! That will be a big one! sorry I have not been on here much lately, or I would have wished you a happy ann. sooner! karlton and I will be celebrating 14 yrs. next month. So we are just 5 behind you all. Cute pictures of you two!!!Girl I miss you! Where have you been?? I finally got Karlton to switch to Beyond, so we have started going there now.