Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 3- Great Stirrup Cay



On the third day of our trip we awoke in Great Stirrup Cay. It was a beautiful place. There we snorkeled,laid on the beach,and ate a great lunch right on the beach. The whole trip I couldn't believe the color of the water. I am so amazed at the creativity of our Lord. So as you view the pictures look at the water. The pictures are nothing like the real thing.


We are on the tandem to go to the beach.


Elise at the table ready for lunch.

Durning lunch we were pointed to the spot to snorkel. We saw lots of fish little,BIG,blue and silver. Snorkeling was one of my favorite things that we did on the trip. It was really great to see all the fish and the water was so clear. I only wish that my goggles didn't leak. I guess you can't have it all.

And that night our visitor was a puppy.

0 comments: