Monday, April 20, 2009

Bahama Trip Day 1 and 2. Leaving Charleston and The day at sea




The Norwegian Majesty pulled out of Charleston Harbor on Saturday April 11th. We arrived in Charleston around 12noon on Saturday and were told to drive around the block a few times until it was time to load onto the ship. We finally got aboard the ship and were eating lunch at 1:30 not too bad for an hour and a half. The first order of business was to find our life boat and to go through the drill. I wish I took pictures of all of us with our life jackets on. We were on the top deck when the ship pulled out of Charleston.

That night we just ate at one of the buffets. I was not feeling to well and started taking sea sick meds. Of all people, I didn't think that I would be the one sick. It wasn't bad. I took the medicine at 7:00, it took a while for it to kick in but I started feeling better around 9:00. We did see a variety show that night that was pretty good.





Sunday we attended church for the Easter service. It was a little unreal to be sitting in the boat and singing praise and worship songs. The service was really good. The rest of that day we just laid out by the pool,ate, and napped. We went to one of the resturants that night for Easter dinner. It was very nice.


Laying on the top deck. Getiing some good rays.

Dad and Elise waiting for our table on Easter.

Mom and I waiting too.

When we returned to our room that evening we found a creature waiting for us. And who says there isn't an Easter Bunny.



That was the end of Day 1 and 2.

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Great Pictures Tracey! Keep them coming!!! Elise looks lovely in her Easter dress! I have been so excited to hear about your cruise! WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT!!! Sara Ava and I had to eat alone again!
Have you been reading my blog? I never know because you never leave me any messages. :0(