Sunday, March 9, 2008

In My Own Words

Instead of SCDenneys I should of named this blog amazed. I have learned in my life that God uses many different forms of communication. I was talking to a friend who used to live next door to us. She knows all about our trip and I have given her this blog address. We were talking about health and how this year it seems like I have caught each and everything that has come down the pike. She said she felt like that is because of our commitment to go to Haiti and even said things like if you told God "no way"(which I did, the first time Robbie approached me), she even told me that God has my back. I thought that she was using those phrases to let me know she was keeping up with our blog. But as God works, Oscar came up and I told her we had put him to sleep, that she didn't know, so that means she was not reading our blog. God used some of my own words to encourage me that he is with me always. I know that there is such a thing as spiritual warfare.

Benson has started puppy classes, we are in our 3 week of the classes. He is a model student. He sits and listens to Melody the instructor. She uses Benson as the class volunteer a lot. He is a good little dog. He now tips the scale at a whopping 6.0lbs. I think that he has lost his ADD tendencies. He still has a lot to learn. Especially when relating to people outside the family.

Elise is starting volleyball this week for spring recreation league.I love watching her play a sport that she loves. I will keep you posted on her season. She is also very busy planning her birthday party in April.

0 comments: