Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Storm Clouds Roll In




There is one thing in life that I can say I really love. That my friend is a good storm. The type of storms that when it thunders, it rocks our world and when it lightning, it lights up the sky. I love everything about a storm from the smell of the incoming storm to the distant rumbling of the thunder as it leaves my area. I even like the electricity to go out and I can pull out the ole camping lanterns.

Elise was never been afraid of storms probably because we would go out on the front porch and watch the storm come in and roll out. She now loves storms just like me.

The reason why I like storms is well I am not sure why. I may attribute it to the fact that when I was growing up we had a houseboat that had a cuddy cabin. That is a place to sleep in the haul of the boat. Whenever it rained, when we were at the lake it was nap time, and my favorite place to nap was in the cuddy cabin because I could hear the tink, tink, of the rain as it fell in the lake.

Got to go a storm is blowing in.

0 comments: