Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why?

Have you sat down and wondered exactly how many times that we ask why? Why did it rain? Why did I do that? Why did that happen? Well... I am sitting here wondering why? Our Haiti trip has been cancelled. Why did God open all the doors to only close them again? Am I upset, yes. I simply can't wrap my mind around not going to Haiti. I don't know if any or you know anything about Haiti. It seemed that the more research we did the more I fell in the love with the Haitian people. They live in such a sad state, in my wildest dream I could never imagine what a day in the life of a Haitian would be like. I don't understand the reasons behind us not going other than the fact that if we went we may not have been able to get home. Have any of you felt such a longing for a place? I can almost sit and cry but I won't let it out. I know that the Lord will provide another place for us to go but it isn't Haiti.

0 comments: