Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lisel, Lisey, Lou, or Elise is 16!








Yep, gone are the days of late night feedings, kissing boo boos, and "hold chu mama." Elise is 16. Now my days are filled with running to and fro, being an ATM, and being a listener. Elise has grown into a lady that is after God's own heart. She is slow to anger ( a little faster when it is me), forgiving, and a loyal friend. She has greater qualities than I do. Some of the things she has gone through in the last year...I would have thrown in the towel and said its not worth it but not her!


Elise or Lisey(as most of her friends call her) is 16! To me that is very hard to believe. But one thing I have enjoyed watching is the way she loves. She loves with her whole being. If you are loved by Lou count yourself lucky. She will be with you forever even if you cross her. She has grown into a young lady that I am very proud of. She is a wonderful example of how to be a loyal friend.



Lisel, Lisey, Elisey Lou Lou, or just Elise...I am proud of you and love you very much.


Did you know that Daddy D was the one that started calling you Elisey Lou Lou? Of course, I fussed and said it is just Elise however, Lou as stuck.

Have a great Sweet 16th!


0 comments: