Thursday, March 11, 2010

And so it Begins

First things first, I want to thank everyone for their prayers for my family. While we are still trying to deal and adjust to my father-in-laws death, we know he is a much better place. It is just hard to deal with on this side of heaven. It still seems unreal and raw. However, God promises to give us the peace that passes all understanding. I guess I never knew what that really meant until this. For those of you that have not experienced a loss of a loved one-- God does provide peace that passes all understanding. I know that He provides strength when we need it most and there is a peace that DOES pass all of my understanding. If you don't have a personal relationship with the Lord, let me know, I will be glad to sit and tell you what a friend we have in Jesus.

Updates:

Annie Get Your Gun--Elise has started rehearsals for the spring musical again this year. I said my theme song should be On the Road Again. .. however, the next line of that song says I just can't wait to get on the road again. That is not me. I can wait to get on the road again. She is in the ensemble and is an Indian girl. She has two lines!!!!

Dominican Republic- Prayers are needed. Money deadline is quickly approaching. We still owe $380 by March 24th. I guess my faith is being tested because I am not feeling like it is going to come in. We are only a week away from the deadline. Bring it on Lord!

We have re-enrolled back for WCCS again next year. Elise would be heart broken if we left. Just pray for enrollment and that I will have a place next year. God is always good.

Bada,Bada..That's All Folks!

0 comments: