Friday, December 25, 2009

Offended!





On December 23,2009, Elise, Joel and I went to a well known restaurant in Rock Hill. Lunch was great and the family time was priceless. When we got up to leave a waitress said, "Have a great Holiday Season." My simple reply was "Merry Christmas."

It offended me that in a little over 2000 years, Merry Christmas, has become politically incorrect. Well, I am a Christian and think that Happy Holidays is politically incorrect. If it was not for the birth of the WORLDS' Savior, Happy Holidays would not even exist. A Savior that came for not only me but for everyone!!! Why is it that other religions get more respect than the only true religion? HELLO!!!!! Jesus is the Reason for THIS season.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I disagree as not everyone is Christian. I am Jewish and I get very offended when people say Merry Christmas to me. Although I respect everyone's religion, Christ is not a savior for everyone.