Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friends

I have never really thought of making friends. I like people and like being around people. Friends....I have some that are diehard friends, some that are friends but not the diehard kind. Have you ever thought what your life would be without any of your friends? Some of my friends are like family. No, we don't get together for holidays but we could. They are the friends that I can depend on in every situation. They ones that tell it like it is. And tell me the true. I love those friends. I really don't have many of these kind of friends but I am thankful for each ones.

Then there are friends that are your people. People that you like to be around. A lot of times they think the way I do. They believe the way I do. I can't really say they look like I do. But none the less they are my friends.

Then there are those that I think are my friends but really aren't. I learn from them too. Have you ever wondered why people can't love? Why do we all have to think the same way, believe the same and do the same things in order to be friends. I guess my question is What would Jesus Do? I honestly don't think He would care about our differences. And that is my story.

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

girl it is soo hard to have friends when you have alot of kids. I don't have time for friends let alone myself! But I count you as one of my dear ones! Just don't eat together no more on Wed. night. :0(